What We Do For You On A Daily Basis
- Monitor and analyze state legislative and regulatory activity to ensure members are aware of issues which could affect industry operations.
- As a responsive, member-driven organization, we provide an industry forum for addressing issues of concern to our members.
- Provide a unified, effective voice in legislative, regulatory and public affairs.
- Conduct meetings, seminars and conferences and publish newsletters, bulletins and notices to keep members informed.
- Maintain committees voluntarily staffed by members to provide expert analysis and guidance on matters affecting the industry.
- Employ a professional staff to represent the industry and provide assistance to members.